Future Admissions (2021-22)

If you would like a tour of the school at any time (for example, for in-year transfers from another school) please contact the office on 01493 661523.


Application for a place in reception classes September 2021 is for children born between 1st September 2016 and 31st August 2017.

Parents are entitled to defer their child’s admission or request that their child attend on a part-time basis. By law, children must start statutory education full-time no later than the beginning of the term following their fifth birthday, and must be offered a full-time place at a school from September 2021.

Ormiston Academies Trust is the Admissions Authority for Ormiston Cliff Park Infant Academy. PAN for September 2021 will be 80.

Admissions policy

OCPIA Admissions Policy 2021-22

Application forms will be sent out automatically by the Norfolk County Council Children’s Services (School Admissions) Department. If you would rather apply online, please go to: http://www.admissionsonline.norfolk.gov.uk/

If you do not receive a booklet and form, please contact Norfolk County Council Children’s Services Department School Admissions Team at admissions@norfolk.gov.uk or on 0344 800 8020.


School Admissions Round for September 2021 will open in September 2020.

Information on Admissions to Reception Classes – 2020-21

The documents ‘A parents’ guide’ and ‘Reception school guidance notes 2020-21’, plus lots of other information regarding arrangements for selection, school catchment areas, oversubscription criteria, and the application process is available on the Norfolk County Council Admissions Department ‘Admissions to Reception Classes’ webpage here.

Information on In-year Transfers

A move to a different school at any time other than admission to reception, transfer to junior or transfer to secondary is known as an ‘in-year transfer’. This could be a move between Norfolk schools or a move to a Norfolk school from a school in a different area.

Norfolk County Council organise in-year school transfers and admissions. Please see the Norfolk County Council ‘Moving schools during the school year’ webpage here https://www.norfolk.gov.uk/education-and-learning/schools/school-admissions/moving-schools


If you want to transfer to a school that is not in Norfolk you will need to contact your new local authority to ask about their admissions process. Find your new local authority using the Government’s local council finder here https://www.gov.uk/find-local-council


Under no circumstances should you withdraw your child from their current school before an alternative school place has been allocated.

Latest news

3x-star.com 3x-strapon.com likelick.com